Why being stuck with rigid processes if you can work flexibly instead?
Meet PLANTA at the PM Forum in Nuremberg and experience the project management software for agile, classical, and hybrid project management in the new corporate design: fresh new look, good usability, and new features for PLANTA project, PLANTA portfolio and PLANTA pulse. PLANTA will be there with its own booth on level 2 – booth no. 212 – to introduce you to the new features which were developed since the last PM Forum.
– Improved usability thanks to the new user surface
– Extension in time recording
– Extension in portfolio simulation
– Extensions in status reports
– PLANTA pulse: Extensions in addressability of data, in structuring of projects and boards, and in putting together project teams with different authorizations
– PLANTA customizer: We will be happy to inform you on our new update procedure which allows for substantial reduction in effort, runtime, and error rates as a result of the automation of work steps which were previously done manually.
You can use PLANTA project and PLANTA pulse as a hybrid system and thus leave classical rigid or purely agile project management behind you. This will enable you to respond flexibly to different project requirements and to benefit from the advantages of both PM worlds in one integrated system.
PLANTA project: the management can keep an overview of budget, resource utilization, and project progress
PLANTA pulse: the web-based collaboration tool facilitates communication and task management in project teams
If you cannot make it to the PM Forum in Nuremberg, meet us at the largest Austrian project management congress: pma focus on 10/30/19 at Austria Center Vienna, where we will attend as a visitor. We would be happy to arrange a meeting there. If you are interested, please contact Mr. Geißler: vertrieb (at) planta.de.