PLANTA guarantees highest data protection standards
The protection of your data is very important to us. PLANTA supplies software made in Germany by 100%.
- Software development and support at the company’s headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Data storage in line with GDPR and BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act), full compliance with EU-GDPR
- Server locations in Germany and Europe
- Data for server and for backup are stored at different locations
- Certified computer centers
- Highest SSL standards
(1) Name and Address of the Controller and of the Company Data Protection Supervisor
This privacy information applies to data processing by:
PLANTA Projektmanagement-Systeme GmbH (hereinafter referred to as PLANTA),
Bunsenstraße 14, D-76135 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)721–8281111
The company data protection supervisor of PLANTA can be contacted by
the address mentioned above, for the attention of Mr. Markus Schreyer, or
by email: email@example.com
(2) Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type of Data and Its Purpose of Use
a) When Visiting the Website
When you open our website www.planta.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so called logfile. The following information is therefore collected without any action on your part and is stored until the time of automatic erasure:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which access is initiated (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly the operation system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connection establishment
- of the website,
- to ensure convenient use of our
- analysis of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When Subscribing to Our Newsletter
We will use your email address to send our newsletter to you on a regular basis, provided that you expressly agreed to the provisions under Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR. To receive the newsletter, you only have to specify an email address. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, e.g. via the link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
c) When Using Our Contact Forms
For questions of any type, we offer you the option to get in contact with us via the forms made available on our website (contact form, form for web demo, form for info material request). Here, the specification of a valid email address is required in order for us to know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further specifications can be made voluntarily. Data collected when you get in contact with us is processed in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us when you use contact forms shall be erased after your request has been treated.
(3) Information Disclosure
Your personal data shall only be handed to third parties for the purposes listed below. We shall only hand your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly and voluntarily given consent to it in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (c) GDPR is subject to a legal requirement, or
- it is legally admissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (b) GDPR.
To optimize user-friendliness, we furthermore use temporary cookies which are stored on your device for a particular defined period. If you revisit our site to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made, so you do not have to make the same entries again.
(5) Analysis Tools: Tracking Tools
The tracking measures used by us which are listed below are implemented in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR. The tracking measures used by us serve to ensure a needs-based organization and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to record statistics of the use of our website and to analyze them in order to optimize our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data categories and purposes of data handling is indicated by the respective tracking tools.
(6) Google Analytics
For the purpose of needs-based organization and continuous optimization of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as „Google“). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see item 4) are used. Information on your usage of the website created by the cookie like
- browser type/version,
- operation system used,
- referrer URL (the website you visited before),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
is sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. The information is used to analyze the use of the website to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services connected to website and internet usage for market research purposes and needs-based organization of these websites. This information may also be handed to third parties where this is legally required, or where third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case connect your IP address with other data retrieved by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that the user cannot be identified (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by making respective adjustments to your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of the website to their full extent. You can furthermore prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and its processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, collection by Google Analytics can also be prevented by clicking on this link. The website will set an opt-out cookie on your computer, which will prevent any further data collection when you visit the website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this very browser and only to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to set the opt-out cookie again. For further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics support (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/%206004245?hl=en).
(7) Google Web Fonts
For the visualization of fonts, this website uses so called web fonts which are provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts in your browser cache. The downloaded fonts are then used for visualization.
For this purpose, your browser software must establish a connection to the Google servers. As a result, Google will obtain knowledge of your IP address and you have accessed our website. We use Google web fonts to ensure a consistent and appealing design of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 (f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, the website is displayed with a default font from your computer.
(8) Social Media Icons
On this website, social media icons of Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and XING (hereinafter referred to as: “social networks”) are graphically embedded. The graphics are marked by the logo of the corresponding social network.
Due to the graphical embedding of the icons, opening our website does not result in a direct, fast connection to servers of the respective social network. The icon content is not directly transmitted from the social network to your browser so that your browser does not embed it directly in the website.
(9) Rights of the Data Subject
You shall be entitled to:
- obtain information on your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You may in particular obtain information on processing purposes, category of personal data, categories of recipients to which your
- data was/is revealed, planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, in case this data was not
- collected by us, as well as the existence of automated individual decision making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on its details;
- obtain immediate rectification of false personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- obtain erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, provided that the processing is not required for the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal
- obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- obtain restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as you dispute the correctness of this data, the processing is unlawful, you, however, reject its deletion and we no longer require
- the data, you, however, require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or obtain transmission to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. This means that we shall not be entitled to continue the processing of data which was based on this consent an
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. Usually, you can refer to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of our registered office.
(10) Right to Object
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your specific situation, or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without the specification of a specific situation.
If you wish to make use of your right to object or repeal, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com
(11) Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widely-spread SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted is indicated by a closed padlock or key icon at the bottom status bar of your browser. Furthermore, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.