Our Company History
…is a Karlsruhe based company: headquarters in Karlsruhe since 1980
…has grown within 40 years: from 4 to 57 employees, from 2 to 600 customers
…is influential: active participation in the creation of DIN 69901 in the part 4 data model
…is innovative: supplementation of the core product for project management by new software components
…is fair: PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
…is active: skiing vacation, christmas brunch, b2run participation, weekend excursions
…is in dialog: our employees are our most important resources our customers are our most important source of inspiration
…our focus is always on the people
40 Years of Company History at One Glance
– agile and classical project management
– intense networking between PLANTA customers and the entire PLANTA team
– PLANTA’s new corporate design which was presented exclusively to our customers
– PLANTA made the first place in the third PPM-Praxistest by CSP AG in which 10 PPM-Tools – including CA PPM, MS Project, and Projektron BCS – participated.
– Regular successful participation in the BARC study: “date and resource planning with flexible modules” received a remarkably high ranking: “This is how you build up a multi-project information system”.
– PLANTA qualified for international PPM software report by Info-Tech Research Group, 2016. (Further information)
Flexible task management in project teams
Can be used with PLANTA Project as a hybrid system
Current security standard: two factor authentication (2FA) as recommended by the German Federal Office for Information Security
Reverse Proxy: Safe Connection and Access Protection
This is reasonable if projects are planned over a long but defined period with a common objective.
“As a ‘bridge between portfolio management and classical single-project management’” (projektmagazin)
Programs can be allocated to portfolios in the same way as other planning objects.