Classical and agile
Master any project
Enjoy the advantages of both worlds!
Thanks to the synchronization of PLANTA pulse with PLANTA project, you can benefit from the advantages of both PM methods in one hybrid system.
It can be used for entire projects and for individual project phases. Possible areas of use: Product development (not only software development), in the service area (e.g. Hotline), for marketing campains, in the implementation of new processes in companies as well as for IT projects.
Combination with PLANTA Project as a hybrid system
With PLANTA project you can carry out a detailed planning of projects and control budget, resource utilization, and project progress as well as reporting of the projects planned with PLANTA pulse.
With PLANTA pulse, the agile planning of subprojects or projects within the project team can be carried out.
Thanks to the synchronization per web services, you always have current data in agile and classical project management.
Integrated time recording
- Users can record and get an overview of their working time.
- When using it as a hybrid system, reported hours from PLANTA pulse are always up-to-date in the respective PLANTA project task thanks to synchronization.
The functional interface for effective project management
- Take benefit of the advantages of classical project management:
Plan projects including resource management and budget administration in PLANTA project and then synchronize with PLANTA pulse
- Intuitive detail planning of individual tasks:
Tasks are automatically created as boards which add resources as members, communication and allocation of responsibility is done directly in the board
- Flexibility in the team:
All employees always have an eye on the current progress and can record their working hours directly in PLANTA pulse
- Fewer work stages for more productivity:
Immediately returns the working hours recorded in PLANTA pulse to PLANTA project
Development of a new website with PLANTA project and PLANTA pulse
A new website is to be developed. To assure an optimal administration of schedules, resources, and budget, the project manager uses PLANTA project for project planning. For the detailed planning of the individual sprints, the team of developers relies on PLANTA pulse in order to be able to manage all todo items agilely and intuitively in the actual work process.
- Project manager: planning of the “New website” project in PLANTA project
- Synchronization of the sprint tasks with PLANTA pulse
- Scope transfer to the team of developers: : Thanks to the predefined board-layout („Backlog“, „To be done“ etc.) and to the automatic copying of the resources to PLANTA pulse, they can immediately get started.
- Team of developers: self-organized planning and implementation in PLANTA pulse
- The team of developers discusses what is to be realized in the first sprint. The team leader creates the first cards in PLANTA pulse, assigns todo items and defines deadlines.
- All team members can monitor the activities they have been planned for.
- Thanks to individual labels, priorities are allocated so that the team members can organize their work according to the requirements
- The team communicates via the board: Notes and documents are added to the cards and are available to all members.
- The team uses the board for uncomplicated time recording: Working hours are entered directly on the todo item cards.
- The project manager can trace back the progress in PLANTA project, since the hours recorded on the board are immediately applied.
- Monitoring and analysis of the project and its individual tasks in terms of defined time and costs by the project manager in PLANTA project
- A successful project which combines the strengths of both the classical and the agile method.
- Thanks to quick feedback by the customer and the own team, intermediate results can be adjusted to new requirements (adaptive planning) and the final result can turn out to be a substantial improvement to the initial planning which is sometimes only substantiated in the course of the development cycles (VUCA World).
Hybrid project management can be used variably in the company:
According to individual requirements for the respective project, agile and classical elements can be used pragmatically, allowing you to find the best hybrid variant for the entire project according to its respective size and complexity.