Student Assistant (m/f) –
Are you keen to work on really good software?
Do you want to move something in a job at the IT-location of Karlsruhe?
As a support for our marketing team we are currently looking for a student assistant.
PLANTA frequently takes a leading rank in software comparisons.
We currently take the second rank in an assessment by projektmagazin.de with 92% in range of functions and 92% in software quality.
With your help we want to keep walking in this direction and even get further.
What you should bring along…
- command of German: excellent language skills or native speaker
- command of written and spoken English
- skills in text production, experience in writing texts for news/social media posts
- skills in MS Office (Word/Excel)
- ambition, creativity, and motivation
- a committed, analytical, team-oriented, and self-reliant way of thinking and working
- approx. 10 hours per week
The following additional skills are beneficial…
- basic knowledge in graphics processing
- basic knowledge in moviemaking (tutorials…)
- experience in the organization of events
- participation in the marketing of an interesting and innovative software
- a chance to grow within a dynamic company
- flexible working times
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a great working atmosphere with strong team spirit
- the opportunity to work in a young and dedicated team
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a pleasing environment in Karlsruhe
Our company culture
Employee satisfaction is paramount. Therefore PLANTA offers
- compatibility of job and family
- a high percentage of female employees
- flexible time management, home office as required
- PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
- apprenticeships with the prospect of being hired
PLANTA is a value-oriented company. The following values are therefore of pivotal importance for us both in personal relationships as well as towards our customers:
- readiness to help
- solution orientation
- learning employees
Tips for your application
We would love to get a comprehensive picture of you and your abilities. This requires the application forms to be complete.
We will only consider electronic applications. Please send your application to us summarized in one single pdf file. Please direct your application to Mrs. Hülya Aydin. firstname.lastname@example.org