Student Assistant (m/f) –
in the Area of Web Development
Are you keen to work on really good software?
Do you want to move something in a job at the IT-location of Karlsruhe?
As a support for our team of web developers we are currently looking for a student assistant.
PLANTA frequently takes a leading rank in software comparisons.
We currently take the second rank in an assessment by projektmagazin.de with 92% in range of functions and 92% in software quality.
With your help we want to keep walking in this direction and even get further.
What you should bring in…
- university studies with technical/scientific orientation
- practical experience in EDV environments
- good communication skills, fluency in German and very good command of English
- quick learning aptitude and comprehension
- 12-20 hours per week
- ambition, creativity, and motivation
- high quality standard
- a committed, analytical, team-oriented, and self-reliant way of thinking and working
As a part of our team you will…
- conceptualize, program, and maintain modern webapplikationen on the basis of Node.js
- assist in the development and operation of an SaaS platform
- employ current web technologies like, e.g.,
- react-based components
- NoSQL databases
- in an agile test-driven development process with continous delivery
- participation in the development of an interesting and innovative software
- a chance to grow within a dynamic company
- flexible working times
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a great working atmosphere with strong team spirit
- the opportunity work in a young and dedicated team
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a pleasing environment in Karlsruhe
Our company culture
Employee satisfaction is paramount. Therefore PLANTA offers
- compatibility of job and family
- a high percentage of female employees
- flexible time management, home office as required
- PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
- apprenticeships with the prospect of being hired
PLANTA is a value-oriented company. The following values are therefore of pivotal importance for us both in personal relationships as well as towards our customers:
- readiness to help
- solution orientation
- learning employees
Tips for your application
We would love to get a comprehensive picture of you and your abilities. This requires the application forms to be complete.
We will only consider electronic applications. Please send your application to us summarized in one single pdf file. Please direct your application to Mrs. Hülya Aydin. email@example.com