Software Developer (m/f) –
Are you keen to work on really good software?
Do you want to move something in a job at the IT-location of Karlsruhe?
As a support for our team of developers we are currently looking for a software developer (m/f).
PLANTA frequently takes a leading rank in software comparisons.
We currently take the second rank in an assessment by projektmagazin.de with 92% in range of functions and 92% in software quality.
With your help we want to keep walking in this direction and even get further.
As part of our team you will be responsible for…
- drawing up and implementing technical solutions on the basis of the PLANTA system.
- developing the project management functions of the PLANTA system. This includes:
- Development on part of the database (e.g. designing data models)
- Programming in Python
- quality assurance and documentation of the technical implementation
- self-reliant collaboration within the agile development process (Scrum)
- concluded your professional training as an IT specialist for application development or you have a university degree in informatics or a similar qualification
- excellent knowledge of object oriented programming – in Python, ideally
- excellent knowledge of modern database applications (Oracle, Mssql)
- skills in software development and are familiar with its tools
- practical experience in software development
- the ability to to precisely describe technical matters
- a committed, analytical, team-oriented, and self-reliant way of thinking and working
- fluency in German and very good command of English
- ideally project management skills
- participation in the development of an interesting and innovative software
- a chance to grow within a dynamic company
- flexible working times
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a great working atmosphere with strong team spirit
- the opportunity to work in a young and dedicated team
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a pleasing environment in Karlsruhe
Our company culture
Employee satisfaction is paramount. Therefore PLANTA offers
- compatibility of job and family
- a high percentage of female employees
- flexible time management, home office as required
- PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
- apprenticeship with the prospect of being hired
PLANTA is a value-oriented company. The following values are therefore of pivotal importance for us both in personal relationships as well as towards our customers:
- readiness to help
- solution orientation
- learning employees
Tips for your application
We would love to get a comprehensive picture of you and your abilities. This requires the application forms to be complete.
We will only consider electronic applications. Please send your application to us summarized in one single pdf file. Please direct your application to Mrs. Hülya Aydin. firstname.lastname@example.org