The software is based on modern technologies and open architectures, and can be integrated without problem into existing DP environments.
- Flexibility from a virtually platform-neutral architecture
- Scalability due to the client/server architecture
- Special feature that no installation is required for the PLANTA client. This reduces costs, because complex software distribution is not required.
- Web enablement
- Central data administration
- Open to existing and new technologies
- Interoperability thanks to standardized interfaces for data exchange and for integration
PLANTA has always provided a high level of security for customer data with its on-premise solution.
- Access only granted to authorized individuals, with a user ID and password
- Role-dependent rights concept with the options of
- User-dependent access protection for all objects or functions; object and function protection can also be combined
- Rule-based protection for data records
- Only the administrator has administration and database rights
- Security provided by encrypted client/server data transmission
Customers demanding a high level of data protection also ask for additional security standards – finding the answer in PLANTA Secure.
|Software technology||C/C++, PLANTA Customizer, Python, .NET, C#|
|Server operating system||Linux, Windows|
|Database||Oracle, Microsoft SQL-Server|
|Client operating system||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10*|
|Network protocol||TCP/IP, Internet/Intranet, HTTPS|
The system requirements depend on the specific customer usage scenario. Factors which affect this include the number and intensity of users, the data volume, etc.
*PLANTA Project supports the following Windows 10 editions: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Enterprise. PLANTA Project is supported on the following servicing branches of Windows 10 – Current Branch for Business (CBB) and Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) and will be supported for the lifetime of the app until 10/2020
Data Exchange and Integration
|PLANTA interfaces||Microsoft Project, ERP systems (e.g. SAP), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint|
|Import/export formats||.txt, .csv, .xml, .html, .pdf|
|Interface technologies||Webservices, BAPI (SAP RFC), Microsoft Project files (XML), ASCII-File (.csv)|
PLANTA Link is a base for configuring all common interfaces flexibly via parameters.
Data management can be proceeded either on premise or flexibily using an SaaS solution.