.NET Developer (m/f)
Are you keen to work on really good software?
Do you want to move something in your job at the IT-location of Karlsruhe?
As a support for our team of developers we are currently looking for a .NET developer (m/f).
PLANTA frequently takes a leading rank in software comparisons.
We currently take the second rank in an assessment by projektmagazin.de with 92% in range of functions and 92% in software quality.
With your help we want to keep walking in this direction and even get further.
As part of our team you will be responsible for…
- the development of the PLANTA project client component in C#
- the integration of current Windows technologies in the client
- working autonomously within the agile development process
- working with the employed Application Lifecycle Management solution (Team Foundation Server 2010)
- modeling the client architecture
- developing an API design for scripting the client via IronPython
You bring along…
- very good programming skills in the .NET frameworks area, especially in the field of graphic surfaces with the following technologies: WPF, Windows Forms, GDI
- Python skills
- fluency in German and very good command of English
- an understanding of design and usability
- university degree in information technology or comparable professional training
- experience gained in practice
- standardized and method-supported way of working
- team spirit, willingness to communicate, and an interest in dealing with new technologies independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- participation in the development of an interesting and innovative software
- a chance to grow within a dynamic company
- flexible working times
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a great working atmosphere with strong team spirit
- the opportunity to work in a dedicated team
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a pleasing environment in Karlsruhe
Our company culture
Employee satisfaction is paramount. Therefore PLANTA offers
- compatibility of job and family
- a high percentage of female employees
- flexible time management, home office as required
- PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
- apprenticeship with the prospect of being hired
PLANTA is a value-oriented company. The following values are therefore of pivotal importance for us both in personal relationships as well as towards our customers:
- readiness to help
- solution oriented working
- learning employees
Tips for your application
We would love to get a comprehensive picture of you and your abilities. This requires the application forms to be complete.
We will only consider electronic applications. Please send your application to us summarized in one single pdf file. Please direct your application to Mrs. Hülya Aydin. firstname.lastname@example.org