IT System Administrator (m/f)
Are you keen to work on really good software?
Do you want to move something in a job at the IT-location of Karlsruhe?
As a support for our IT team we are currently looking for an IT system administrator (m/f).
PLANTA frequently takes a leading rank in software comparisons.
We currently take the second rank in an assessment by projektmagazin.de with 92% in range of functions and 92% in software quality.
With your help we want to keep walking in this direction and even get further.
As part of our team you will be responsible for…
- maintaining the technical infrastructure on all levels (virtual server in the cloud, physical IT infrastructure at our site in Karlsruhe)
- 2nd Level Support for workplace systems
- IT support for > 50 employees
- setting up and rearranging workplaces
- designing and continuously modernizing our IT infrastructure
- monitoring and handling of all network components (hardware, LAN, WiFi, router, firewall, VPN)
- cooperation with external experts
You bring along…
- concluded professional attainment in the IT area
- experience and good knowledge in implementation, administration, and maintenance of IT solutions
- profound knowledge of current operation systems like Windows, Linux
- flexibility and service focus
- strong communication skills, solution orientation, loyalty, and commitment
- participation in the development of an interesting system landscape
- a chance to grow within a dynamic company
- flexible working times
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a great working atmosphere with strong team spirit
- the opportunity to work in a dedicated team
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a pleasing environment in Karlsruhe
Our company culture
Employee satisfaction is paramount. Therefore PLANTA offers
- compatibility of job and family
- a high percentage of female employees
- flexible time management, home office as required
- PLANTA supports the Fair Company initiative by karriere.de
- apprenticeships with the prospect of being hired
PLANTA is a value-oriented company. The following values are therefore of pivotal importance for us both in personal relationships as well as towards our customers:
- readiness to help
- solution orientation
- learning employees
Tips for your application
We would love to get a comprehensive picture of you and your abilities. This requires the application forms to be complete.
We will only consider electronic applications. Please send your application to us summarized in one single pdf file. Please direct your application to Mrs. Hülya Aydin. email@example.com